I reblog things that show how I feel....
Top 10 Rules on How To Get The Ladies
- Don’t be a douche bag. Shocker. There are many of you who complain about girls only going for the “douche bags”: wrong. Just because the guy is a d-bag to YOU doesn’t mean he’s one to her. And if he really is one, maybe he wasn’t one to her at first… and sooner or later she’ll leave him. So please… stop trying to attract girls this way. It doesn’t work I promise.
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. You can put on as many masks and play as many roles as you want… but sooner or later a girl is going to see the real you. If you’re afraid she’s going to reject the real you, then you need to look for someone else. If you can’t be yourself around her, why should she be herself around you?
- Be. Patient. Don’t pressure a girl into dating you. If it’s meant to happen, it’ll happen.
- Don’t act desperate. It’s REALLY unattractive. It makes girls think you’ll go after ANYONE and they’re nothing special. It also makes you look needy.
- Be a good listener. A large majority of girls want someone they can talk to…. but that doesn’t mean just sit there and nod your head while day dreaming. Keep what they say in mind! Otherwise, you may do something that seems insensitive later.
- Show your emotions. "Being a man" and holding in your feelings just makes a girl feel like you’re shutting her out. And by showing your emotions, girls will be able to feel like you trust them with your heart: thus they will trust you with theirs.
- Be Honest with her. Lying can cause complications (and yes, hiding things counts as lying). If you can’t be honest with them, why should they be honest with you? Your honesty may upset them, but it won’t upset them as much as a lie later found out. Also, be honest with yourself. If things aren’t working out, speak up. Let your voice be heard.
- Take care of yourself. You don’t have to be the most built person, but you shouldn’t look like a slobbish couch potato. Eat healthy and be decently fit. Also, hygiene is a must: showers, dental cleanliness, managed hair, and deodorant. If you can’t take care of yourself, how can you take care of her?
- Remember, jealousy is okay. This goes for both parties. It’s okay to be jealous of certain things… but don’t let it take over. Be sure to talk to each other about what makes each other comfortable and uncomfortable. Compromise. Being overly jealous makes you look controlling, but not being honest about any jealousy makes it look like you don’t care (to some girls, not all)…. try to keep your jealousy levels in between.
- Involve your friends and family. Don’t act like you’re hiding her away from the rest of your life. Slowly bring her in so she may feel comfortable and welcome. Have causal hang outs, or movie nights. The two parties don’t have to love each other, but they should at least get along. Important side note: Listen to the input from your friends and family. They may see things you don’t. And never, ever, abandon them for a girl: you may regret it later if things don’t’ work out.